Resource Mobilization Project
Increase PFPPA Financial Resources through the restricted projects.
Duration of the project:
January 1st 2015 – December 31st, 2015.
Location of implementation:
West Bank, Gaza Strip and Jerusalem.
- Current donors.
- Potential donors (including private sector).
Achieve diversified sources of income in order to sustain the PFPPA programs and projects.
About the project:
Diversifying the PFPPA sources of income and improving the financial situation is the main goal of this project. Through the implementation of the different activities PFPPA will ensure the continuity of sustainability of the organization.
This project has been prepared based on the PFPPA Resource mobilization strategic plan that was prepared in the year 2013. A number of activities will be implemented this year including; Organizing 4 resource mobilization committee meetings, revision of the introductory letter that was prepared by the PO and the FD to ensure the needed information is well communicated to the possible donors. Maintain and update the donor mapping and donor profile to maintain good relations with all donors and also PFPPA will update its projects pipeline in the year 2015 on monthly basis. In addition the ED and BOD will Facilitate meetings with current and potential donors, this year the PFPPA expect to Submit 4 professional proposals for fund raising to different donors in Palestine and will diversify the PFPPA local funds by targeting 5 agencies in the private sector, it’s worth to mention that; PFPPA will conduct training courses for other NGOs and CBOs.
Objective 1: To increase by 10% PFPPA non IPPF income by the end of 2015.
- Objective 1: To increase by 10% PFPPA non IPPF income by the end of 2015.
- Organize 4 resource mobilization committee meetings.
- Update the file to be submitted to the donors.
- Maintain and update the donor mapping and donor profile to maintain good relations with all donors.
- Update PFPPA projects pipeline.
- Conduct meetings with current and potential donors.
- Submit 4 proposals for funding from different donors in Palestine.
- Conduct meetings with 5 private sector agencies.
Responsible of the project:
Dana Sharif – Programs Officer